Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Ask...and please say No, Please don't keep silent

....Orang kata, jangan timba mencari perigi..malu nanti..perempuan mesti jaga maruah kan..

But, for the good sake for both sides, i think better u ask if you want the certainty..don't keep guessing..whether he/ she likes me or not..it will waste or time and make you feel really tired..
memang memalukan pada mulanya..tapi at least kita berpijak pada dunia nyata..kita pun boleh cari "port" terbaru kan...hahaha..

My Advice is ..just ask..i'm telling based on my true experience..mulanya memang saya malu dan memang tak nak tanya...i keep hoping he will start first..but...after one year..nothing happens...

Then..I ask..and the answer...is ..."NO"..I admit that it made feel really hurt..but at the same time ..i feel release, i feel free, dah tak de beban dalam hati saya...

Actually, until now, Im still not believe that I am too brave to ask him that soalan maut tu..macamana dengan KITA?..

Just ask OK. That's all for now.

Salam

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home